New Swing Maxi – Double Electric Breast Pump
The new Swing Maxi™ is a compact and easy to use double electric breast pump with improved mobility to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
More milk in less time.
Just like it’s predecessor Swing Maxi FlexTM, the new Swing MaxiTM is a double pump that allows you to extract milk from both breasts simultaneously to make your pumping twice as fast. In addition, pumping both sides at the same time is proven to yield up to 18% more milk.
2-Phase Expression® technology. During a feeding session, babies start by using short, fast sucks to stimulate the Milk Ejection Reflex. Once the milk begins to flow, babies change to a slower, individual rhythm to actually feed. Medela’s 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms – fast to stimulate milk flow, then slower to provide optimal milk flow.
PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield.
With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience. More comfort for you, up to 11.8% more milk for your baby – clinically proven4. Two sizes of breast shield included: 21 mm and 24 mm. Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet available. With the cutting-edge available USB type C connector, the built-in rechargeable battery charges faster compared to the micro USB port, lasting for up to six pumping sessions when fully charged. Intuitive and hassle-free. Swing MaxiTM has nine pre-programmed settings that you can choose and control with the help of four easy-to-use buttons. Built with fewer parts, Swing MaxiTM double electric breast pump makes assembly and cleaning a child’s play.
- Double pumping for up to 18% more milk in less time
- 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk. 2 sizes included
- Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port
- Easy to use: 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings
- Easy to assemble and clean thanks to few parts
- Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, less than 45 dB at the Maximum Vacuum Level
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing