Symphony double electric breast pump
The research-based Symphony breast pump has been developed specifically to support mums throughout their breastfeeding journey: to initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk supply. Symphony is ideal for long-term and frequent pumping. You can continue using the hospital-grade pump you used in the maternity unit and decide later which personal pump to buy. With the Medela pump sets, you can express your breast milk from the comfort of your own home using your Medela Symphony rental breast pump. The pump sets provide you with everything you need as a breastfeeding mum.
Benefits of Symphony breast pump
- The hospital-grade, multi-user Symphony breast pump with its technical features and accessories is based on clinical research and is designed to help you meet your individual needs throughout your breastfeeding journey.
- Symphony features Medela’s initiation technology and 2-Phase Expression technology, comes with overflow protection and is equipped for double and single pumping.
- The pump set includes a PersonalFit PLUS Breast Shield in size M (24mm). Additional sizes are available separately: S (21mm), L (27mm), XL (30mm) and XXL (36mm).
- All parts that come into contact with milk are BPA and phthalate free.
- Supports you to successfully initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk production.
- Helps you initiate lactation when using the INITIATE program
- Assists you to build and maintain your milk production when using the MAINTAIN program.
- Particularly gentle on extremely sensitive breast tissue
- Alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
- Brings out flat or inverted nipples
- Easy to use and pleasingly quiet operation
Benefits of double pumping and 2-Phase Expression technology
- The combination of double pumping and Medela’s 2-Phase Expression technology provides the following benefits:
- Time saving – you can pump more milk in less time
- Maintains your milk supply when direct breastfeeding is not possible
- Your milk has a higher energy content – especially beneficial if your baby was born preterm
- Comfortable and efficient to use